Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Yea, there is a blog being constructed somewhere else. But this will do for now.



What is going on? It’s 3 a.m in what is supposed to the beating heart of the information superhighway, the most connected city in this country. Yet the streets are empty, everybody is scattered and I feel so alone... lost…

What am I supposed to do? What next? You know, as a kid, you think adults have it easy. They seem to have all the answers; they always know what to do. Yet you grow up and you realise, the answers aren’t coming.

I’m torn. What do I say? What am I doing with myself? I’m afraid. You walk a path and there is a fork in the road. Both have their ups and downs, the pain, the joy, the risks and its benefits. You can’t decide. Is the price too great? Is this what I want? Is this what I should do? I don’t want to decide. But Time oh so cruel… damn you don’t make me go.

I need to talk to someone. Hello? Is anyone there?

4 Comments:

Blogger PHBWNG said...

welcome.
you're not alone.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004 5:25:00 AM  
Blogger Naoko said...

You're not alone. We're here, just not seen.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Naoko said...

You're not alone. We're here, just not seen.

PS: You might want to customize your blog. It's pretty plain... Then again :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2004 1:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, adults most definitely don't have all the answers, mate :/ *sigh*


irene
http://www.ireneQ.com

Thursday, July 01, 2004 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home