Saturday, July 23, 2005

I know it’ll never work out. I know I must let go… I know that if I don’t it’ll just ruin something so precious… But why do I still believe? Why do I feel that there’s still hope? The bittersweet dreams, the fervent wish… The inability to let go…

It’s driving me nuts… I think I’m losing it… l must let go… WHY?!!! Why am I like this??!! All my life, why do I have this urge, this irrational need to love?

I despise this so much… I loath that I can’t tell my heart, “Hush you Fool!” I hate that it’s turning me into this monster that’s scorning her so, just because she won’t be mine… It’s not her fault, she’s done no wrong… yet all that anger… all that resentment… WHY??!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

OMG its not who I think it is izzit?

Anyways just dropped by to say I moved back to my old domain.

And what yur going thru is natural reaction. everyone gets it.

Monday, August 01, 2005 4:53:00 AM  
Blogger PHBWNG said...

IVAN! DO NOT WORRY! it's not meh!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home