Thursday, August 25, 2005

Clippings of My Thoughts


Well, My blog has been in need of a layout overhaul for a long time… So here it is! Allow me to present “Helping of Me – Clippings of My Thoughts”.

As you can see, it’s basically themed after the paper clip. It’s based off a default Blogger template, as you all know, with little customizations here and there. I guess as a designer I ought to be more original and get one going from scratch, but I’m only starting to figure out how to edit Blogger templates, so I guess I’ll take it one step at the time.

I know this page is broken when viewed in IE, but then again it's been validated sucessfully by w3c. Some people will argue that since most of the web is on IE it ought to be working in IE, and I might agree, but this is my personal site and I want to make the point that we ougth to all support standard compliancy rather then Microsoft's stupidity. So, if you want to see this site they way I see it, please ditch IE and Get Firefox!.

*PS: Anybody have any idea how to remove that small gap between the top border and the side border in the posts? I got the gap down to a reasonable 1px in the preview, but when implemented, it’s much wider…

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

Maybe a screenshot of which border you mean would summon the powerful jules genie.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean in tables?

Friday, August 26, 2005 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home