Saturday, December 17, 2005

Secret Garden Cosplay Pics


Here are the pics from Thursday's Photoshoot. Requires Macromedia Shockwave to view. Files are large (300K to 5mb each), so sorry for the wait. I'd code a better interface with better preloading, but i'm short on time... Have to pack, meet people and try and make it to Comic Fiesta before I fly off Sunday nght.

When the picstures load, simply click on it to change to the next one. You can't go back, but the slideshow loops, so to see a previous pic just keep clicking.

Right then, so here goes:













2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should think of a better way to display the photos...

Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:53:00 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

I know! i can... but it needs more time to do as uploading 300+ files one by one will kill me... :P

I'll likely redo it later...

thank for dropping by though

Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home