Thursday, September 01, 2005

Giving Drinking a Bad Name

In my cup before me, I’m drinking a drink consisting of 1 part Shandy and 9 parts Sprite. Go figure.

Anyway, since I’m writing a post here are some shorts that don’t make post by themselves, but as a whole may be of the tinniest substance.

ADoM/FCM/LKW people, any of you in KL want to join part of my class for karaoke with (Design Lecturer) Chee this coming Sunday, 12 – 3 p.m? We booked a room for 8 but only have 5 people. Please leave a massage if you do.

Today’s newspaper front page is the (corrupt trade minister) Rafida Aziz hugging (retired PM) Tun Mahathir. I guess nobody got the memo from the (Distinctive Professional Moron) Najib that hugging is un-Islamic and un-Malaysian.

For those who don’t know, Opposition Leader Lim Kit Siang of the DAP is now a BLOGGER! Yes the 62 year old has a blog. Cool eh? Goes to show some people are more in tune and intellectual compared to a certain moron mentioned above.

Yes, I know I didn’t write a Merdeka day post. I was GOING to, but then SOMEBODY distracted me… *Grin*

Irene: I have an addition to our stationar… I mean punctuation set!

I WANT MEAT PIE! I also want Fish n Chips, a bar of Cherry Ripe and an ANZAC cookie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

Wah, he writes a LOT a LOT. Didnt know you were such a political beaver. Keep it up!

SPRANDY OWNS!

Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever stopped you from writing a post celebrating our wonderful Hari Merdeka is evilness personified. And I have no resentment for the country that stripped me of my citizenship and deported me all the way here in Eastern Europe. *grin*

Saturday, September 03, 2005 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhh...how u can tahan..anzac cookie hard like cement..break teeth only -_-
u siou ar

Saturday, September 03, 2005 7:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home