Sunday, October 23, 2005

Is MSN Messenger Broken?

Since 1 a.m last night, I've been unable to connect to the MSN network. According to the help page, the service is down, but then the network test tool says the server is alive and the tool established a connection. WebMessenger is also down, but then oddly enough people who I've asked on BlueServer have said that MSN is working just fine.

Also, I'm been unable to find news on the outage. So all of you out there with MSN, is it working for you? Or is it soemthing on my end?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Unladen Swallow said...

Did you change the time/date? MSN can get pretty anal about that. I just fast forward the clock and the damn thing doesn't work for me all of a sudden.

Monday, October 24, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

No i didn;t change a thing... and it seems to only be me... My bros account works on my PC... >.<

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home