Sunday, July 11, 2004

Urg… Sorry about the lack of updates. I’v been very busy lately, the renovations going on at home are in it’s final stages, the paint job is done, the new doors are in and the new furniture is just... beautiful.. Just the final touches still need to be done. You know what they say about perfection. You spend 50% more effort for 10% more quality.

Also, my aunt, uncle and 2 cousins from East Malaysia arrived Thursday night, and I’ve been going around with them. Friday afternoon I went with them to Ikano Power Centre, where they went nuts in Ikea and then crazy over the 94.5% fat free Gelato in Ikano.

Then today I played the role of driver and guide and took then around mid my shopaholic cousin went absolutely bananas and we spent about 10 hours there, shopping, eating, then eating then shopping some more. I also bought a new cordless phone set for the house, 10 DVD-Rs (real cheap) and helped my cousin buy a new PC.

Tomorrow we will be going to Seramban to pay respects to my departed grand parent and to eat.. urge… have to wake up early….

In other news, my bike is back from the shop. They did a pretty good job, and it looks better then the day I got it. I haven’t given it a ride yet, I might in the morning before we go to Negeri… So Cel, looks like you’re going to get that ride… hehe

Also, we finally got a new guy to take the room in CyberJaya… YAY!!! Thank God!!

Anyway, I’ll write more later, I got to log into the bank website and pay my landlord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home