Friday, July 23, 2004

Holiday?

It's the holidays, you pack up and head for home with a sigh of relief. Relief that all that work you've been doing for the past many months have been all done and you're off to the familier comfort of home.

Then when you get home, right after the initial excitement wears off you suddenly long for your cramped but cosy little room that barely weeks ago you were longing to get out of.

Thats the general feeling I have right now. I miss my little room in CyberJaya. Sure at home I have all i want to eat, it's close to alot of shopping, i have my bed, air conditioning, hot showers, alot of space, and best of all, Family.

But between it all, I miss the silence, being alone, the LACK of air conditioning, spending hours vagetating infront of my PC, having supper with a certain friend...

I think I'll go back this weekend and stay a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home