Thursday, July 15, 2004

Sigh….

Yesterday, after building racks for the storeroom at home, I managed to get my fish tank back to shape. (Yay!) I buffed away all the calcified crusts that were forming and repainted the lamp and the rack... Looks better then it ever did... I also redecorated the interior of the tank and I’m kind of proud of it. I finally built a big tunnel in it so that the large Black Ghost I have in it has a comfy place to hide.

Also, I had a hair cut, the usual, which was long overdue as my hair had grown into a mop…

Then came some frustration… Sigh… What is it with over protective parents? My Girl’s parents are still treating her like a kid, even though she’s already 20. It’s so frustrating to not be able to do stuff sometimes.

Anyway, I decided to spend last night at Mid-Valley, working on getting a new PC, then I found out that Richard, an old school mate who was with me when in was in NZ was working at the CD shop there.

SO we went out to yam char after he got off work. Not a bad way to end the day I guess.

Today, I made lunch and figured out a way to make a good mac ‘n cheese without it tasting like crap. Yay! Also, I watch the July 11th edition of Top Gear which I downloaded last nigh. Jeremy Clarkson is just hilarious.

Anyway, I’m exhausted now, spent the evening literary digging up the garden, shovel and all. We are going to fix up the garden next and tomorrow morning we are going off early to pick up new plants.

For those of you who are wondering, I’m more or less recovered from my accident. The lacerations have more or less faded and my leg no longer aches…

Nite all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I wanna learn the macaroni and cheese thing... my mom keeps saying I should learn to cook properly :P

Good to hear u have recovered from your accident :) And commismerations over the overprotective parents thing. It's worse with daughters than it is with sons.

irene
http://www.ireneQ.com

Friday, July 16, 2004 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home