Monday, July 19, 2004

Not again!

Why are computers breaking down so much lately? Last week my PC died, apparently some coils overloaded and the mother board blew. Then a friend of mine lost a monitor. Now, I bought a new mother board for another project and that isn’t booting either…

This is utterly frustrating!!!!!!!

I’m buying a new PC. But sadly, for some reason I can’t get the A64 I wanted. What is it with AMD and this country anyway? The finally assembly for a lot of their processors are done in this country, yet for some reason when I want one I can’t get one short of parallel importing one.

Anyhow, I have loads more to say but I’m too tired to write. Will post later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naoko said...

Maybe it's a hint?

College is beginning soon, and you need the best equipment. :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home